BA, MA (Hons), Diploma of Clinical Psychology, Registered Psychologist
Danute trained at University of Auckland and is a Registered Psychologist with a Clinical Scope. She is a member of the New Zealand Psychological Society.
Her field of experience covers both individuals and couples from age 16 years upwards.
Clinical areas of service is offered in:
- Sleep problems
- Obsessive and Compulsive Disorders, including hair pulling, skin picking, etc
- Eating disorders and Bulimia
- Weight management
- Coping with physical illness
- Substance dependence
- Employee Assistance Programme topics such as bullying, burnout, difficult colleagues, etc.
Danute is able to offer women support/psychological treatment for concerns around:
- Coping with breast cancer
- Dealing with and managing sexual pain conditions
- Stress in the workplace
Please feel free to contact Danute to discuss a self-referral, or concerns about another.